[bloody top-posters - rearranging to make sense] Footleg [2013-12-15 21:29 +0000] wrote: > Wookey wrote: >> On 15 December 2013 19:30, Bruce <[1]bruce at tomo.co.nz> wrote: > >>> [2]http://therion.speleo.sk/wiki/doku.php/contrib:externalviewers#examples_of_r >>> endering_differences_between_pdf_viewers and the commentary above it. >> >> Bruce - that's a very handy page. But it's missing the test therion >> source you used to do the test. > > And as for the Therion source I used to render these, it would have been > whatever the current Windows executable was current at the date I put them > onto the wiki (the wiki history should be able to tell you that).
You misunderstand. I don't mean the source code for there therion program, I mean the .th/th2/thconfig source used to generate the images. That's the bit that would make it easy for someone else to run the same tests. Wookey -- Principal hats: Linaro, Emdebian, Wookware, Balloonboard, ARM http://wookware.org/
