Photoshop - raster to image. I use it for years. Resolution depends on printer you will use: Canon and HP 300/600 dpi, Epson 360 dpi. Both for final size!. The reason is print in native resolution of printing head and don't make interpolations.
m. Dec 16, 2013 v 5:56 AM, Bruce <bruce at tomo.co.nz>: >> But for A1 or A0 posters I give pdf files to the >> print shop. As yet, as far as memory tells me (I have none to hand) they >> look like the Acrobat rendition, but others may have different experiences >> to me. > > It is usual for me to have difficulty with print shops having subtle > problems with printing maps - areas in particular. Even when they display > OK on screen. Adobe Illustrator I think is what they use. A solution I > have used for small files is to convert to jpg. Large files crash any > converter I have, so no overall solution other than to live in hope... > > Bruce > > _______________________________________________ > Therion mailing list > Therion at speleo.sk > http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion Martin Sluka - Studio Sluka prodej Hahnemühle DFA tisk fotografiÃ, reprodukcà a volné tvorby Na Rovnosti 2692/21 130 00 Praha 3 tel.: +420 603513640 mail: martinsluka at mac.com web: http://www.piezografie.cz -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20131216/d4b8b96f/attachment.html>
