The option to use "alias names" for fixes instead of directly numbers would be good, this would allow to ship standards with therion and allow the user to to define custom ones, just like in grade definitions.

Why not extend the grades definition to allow specification of fix std deviation there? Btw, I would expect therion to not make assumptions on the fix accuracy unless i state it to do so (dont change status quo).