From: Therion [mailto:therion-boun...@speleo.sk] On Behalf Of Rodrigo Severo
via Therion
Sent: Friday, 23 February 2018 5:27 AM
To: List for Therion users <therion@speleo.sk>
Cc: Rodrigo Severo <rodr...@fabricadeideias.com>
Subject: [Therion] 'can't read "xth(me, cmds, ....": no such element in array'
errors

Hi,

I trying to work in a topo I make recently. One of the sketches got way bigger
than it should and is presenting errors like:

can't read "xth(me,cmds,5,18,x)": no such element in array

I already reduced the file to something really small and I still get these
errors most of the times I try to open it.

Any ideas on what could be the cause?

I send attached both a small version of the sketch that presents the error and
the complete log of the error.

Regards,

Rodrigo