Phil

I don't do this much, but here is what I do for a low grade survey.

I put this near the start of the low grade survey file.

  centreline

    grade BCRA3  # low accuracy

    # grade BCRA5  # high accuracy

  Endcentreline

I am not sure if the same centreline can have multiple grades if you put grade
statements in line with your data.

The Therion Book description on page 19 would suggest not, as quoted below.

measurements. The Quantity list can contain the following keywords: length,
tape,
bearing, compass, gradient, clino, counter, depth, x, y, z, position, easting,
dx, northing, dy, altitude, dz.
• grade <grade list> ▷ sets standard deviations according to the survey grade
specification (see grade command). All previously specified standard deviations
or grades are
lost. If you want to change an SD, use the sd option after this command. If
multiple
grades are specified, only the last one applies. You can specify grades only
for position
or only for surveys. If you want to combine them, you must use them in one
grade line.

”

There are UISv1 grade options these days, but I will let someone else who knows
them verify that they work…

Bruce