The uis grades work!

Am 2018-02-23 8:40, schrieb Bruce Mutton via Therion:
Phil

I don't do this much, but here is what I do for a low grade survey.

I put this near the start of the low grade survey file.

  centreline

    grade BCRA3  # low accuracy

    # grade BCRA5  # high accuracy

  Endcentreline

I am not sure if the same centreline can have multiple grades if you put grade statements in line with your data.

The Therion Book description on page 19 would suggest not, as quoted below.

There are UISv1 grade options these days, but I will let someone else who knows them verify that they work…

Bruce