Now that I know how pull a request in Github, I will update the tipos and send a new version next days.

Best regards,

Evaristo

El 11/03/2018 a las 8:43, Martin Budaj escribió:
On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 2:31 AM, Wookey via Therion <therion@speleo.sk <mailto:therion@speleo.sk>> wrote:

    On 2018-03-11 00:13 +0100, Evaristo Quiroga via Therion wrote:
    > Thanks Olly.
    >
    > I have already translated it. Now, What do have I do. Wait for a new
    > compilation, or I can install it directly in the program
    directory to run.

    By publishing it, Olly (or I) can add it to the Debian version so it's
    out there for those users very soon. For other users, they have to
    wait until
    there is a new upstream release including it.

Hi,

thank you Evaristo for the updates.

The best way to include your changes into Therion is to create a pull request (https://help.github.com/articles/about-pull-requests/) for the Therion repository on Github (https://github.com/therion/therion/). Stacho or I can then merge it; after that the Windows installer is updated automatically in a few minutes.

I already incorporated this set of changes (Olly's typo fix included).

Best regards,
Martin