Somebody else could answer you more detailed.

> 15. 8. 2019 v 10:17, MD <m...@foxel.org>:
>
> Our current project is nearing 2000 Stations in a labyrinth and things start
> to get cumbersome. We have more than 100 Loops detected by therion.
>
> I wonder what people use to find errors. For example im I have too loops L1
> and L2 and L1 is “good” (0.1% error) while L2 is “bad” (4% error) i can
> assume that the error is in the stations/shots which are part of L2 but not
> L1. Is there an automated approach for that?

Not automated. You may use Survex method for loop closure and check detailed
report in therion.log. If you compile (export to PDF) data (or particular data)
with parameter -d (debug) you should receive graphical representation of the
biggest error - the yellow line.

> We have Disto X (no transcription errors possible) and  traditional
> (transcription errors likely) surveys. How to handle that?

You may set errors for data in any particular centerline section - ''sd''
parameter

Martin