How do I get BobEXE to serve on 0.0.0.0?

I have searched this group and found a lot having that problem, suggestions
about editing the settings file and so on. Editing the settings file does
not seem to help or change anything. BobExe keeps serving on 127.0.0.1.

I am using the latest BobExe for 64 bit. Running Linux Mint Mate 19.2,
please help - (and remember that I am an idiot)

Birthe