Here is an opera Querk.
When checking
"Use the tab key to insert tab characters instead of moving between
fields"

The tab space is inserted AND the curser moves to the tags section

I have found that some errors shown up by IE but not Firefox and
Safari show up in Opera. I've started to look into the errors and
found that my first two were more Firefox being kind rather than Opera
being quirky.

Alex