They're both interesting, and do similar things, but in slightly different
ways.

Don't quote me to your *friend* on any of this, because I might have it
wrong.

One of the great, though recent, aspects of Bob is that for saving single
files all you have to do is

1) Install the Bob Saver in the Wiki
2) Download BobWin
3) Run Bob

Now just double click or launch your wiki, and it works and saves AS LONG
AS Bob is running. If all you want to do is work with single files, then
Bob makes it pretty easy.

TS has a more complicated set up. You have to install node.js. You have to
copy an example settings file and then edit it in a text editor.

TS also saves single file wikis, but you need to set up a simple settings
file first. Then TS serves the single file as if it were a file on the web.
Bob is, I think, slightly faster when saving single file wikis. Probably
because the file doesn't have to travel back over the network.

A feature of TS is that you can set a backup directory, and each time it
saves a backup to that directory.

For  data folder wikis, both Bob and TS can serve up images, which is
important if you have external files. Bob limits how many file directories
you can have (one per Wiki, I think).  So if your legacy wiki has files
under "files" and under "images" then you may have to reorganize your file
structure and change your image links. TS allows you to serve up as many
paths as you want, relative to the data folder *.info file.

If you don't have legacy files to support, then I suppose they're about
equal in terms of static file serving.

TS, or at least an older version of TS, can run on Termux on Android 5+.  I
haven't tried running Bob on Termux, so maybe someone can comment on their
experiences in that regard.

Bob has it's own editor for configuration files, and (in theory -- I
haven't tried it) will let you run batch scripts that can be launched from
your wiki. The editor is a little bit fragile, I'd say. For instance, while
writing this I attempted to add a single data folder to the structure. Not
only did it fail, it wiped out my existing wikis setting. The same thing
happened again when I enabled the file server. If you had a lot of
intricate settings, you might find this frustrating.

In TS you have to use an editor for configuration, but you can set up your
own virtual tree that will help navigate if you have a lot of wikis spread
out over an area. The navigation tree can lead you to both single file and
data folder wikis. Bob's configuration sort of expects that all your wikis
live mostly in one directory, though you can add individual paths to
specific data folders. You can't make a path to single-file wikis, because
they are not being served by Bob Server.

So there you have it. They're very close in functionality. TS is a little
better if you want one dashboard for both single file and data folders. Bob
is a little better if you want to use single-file wikis exactly as files on
file system, and have them save fast. But you have to remember to install
the Bob Saver plugin in your single-file Wiki first. Bob simplifies setup
and configuration for you with a single-file installation and a
configuration interface that eliminates the need for an editor. But the
interface resets your configuration if anything goes wrong. TS is more
flexible in terms of static file serving and offers file backup.

Which one do I prefer? It's usually whichever I'm using at the moment ;-)