Mohammad

Thanks for your quick response but I still do not understand the difference
between dropping a single tiddler plugin on a file wiki and dropping it on a
node which would save it as a tiddler file anyway and the package dropped in
the file system unless that is a shared plugin folder such as on bob?

Basicaly why bother with the underlying file system when a running tiddlywiki
file or server will include a dropped plugin as needed.

Please forgive my ignorance on this detail.

Tony