Hi Mohammad and Josiah,

It helps me a lot to sharpen my ideas, when I look at similar solutions
from other authors. So here are some inputs from my experience and thinking
from the development of my own plugin.

   - Icons: I like the heart, but the difference between active and passive
   might be too subtle (think of "colorblind" people or people with low vision
   who need high contrast. Idea: filled hart for active state.
   - Icons: A close icon comes with the core ($:/core/images/close-button),
   why does the plugin use it’s own times.svg?
   - Removing items: Why is removing in the sidebar for deleted tiddlers
   only?
      - Documentation: this behaviour is not clear from the readme
   - License: A bit short ;-)

Nice things:

   - sortable favorites list
   - use caption, show title on hover (my plugin does the same)
   - simple and small footprint

All the best,
Thomas