Mario,

Thanks for the tip. Perhaps I need to add a scope or something to
"examples", in the case of my current intended plugins most will provide a
solution but also be generic enough to be used in other ways, I thought I
would use examples like an extended usage document (sometimes). But as you
suggest if it was more than a few KB it would be best in an edition. Do you
agree?

Regards
Tony