I agree Mario;

Especially when there is a check box you can tick in front of temp and
state tiddlers if there are such tiddlers in the import.

The check boxes are not honored so perhaps its a bug?

[prefix[$:/state]] [prefix[$:/temp]] can export them and they are listed on
import, but checking the item for import, fails to import them.

Fixing this should still be backwardly compatible, as the user chooses with
check boxes. If they do they should be permitted, if they done they will
not be imported.

Regards
Tony