On Wednesday, January 15, 2020 at 6:15:59 AM UTC+1, TonyM wrote:

> The check boxes are not honored so perhaps its a bug?

At the moment it's "by design" or by code, if you have a look at the links.
see: tiddlers[title] = Object.create(null); which deletes them.

> [prefix[$:/state]] [prefix[$:/temp]] can export them and they are listed
> on import, but checking the item for import, fails to import them.

That's my point, which started to be an issue as I did create the bundler
plugin. ... I think it would be cool to create a post here in the group,
with a tiddlers.json attachment, that says:

 - Import this file
 - Check all the tiddlers for importing
 - Hit the import button

and it will show you $:/ControlPanel : Appearence : Toolbars : Editor
Toolbar. ... You can change settings there.

> Fixing this should still be backwardly compatible, as the user chooses
> with check boxes. If they do they should be permitted, if they done they
> will not be imported.

That's done automatically. The existing code will "uncheck" them, but it
should keep the content. The user is responsible if s/he enables them
again.

-mario