The virus is active in Northern Italy, not far from where I live. This is
party because Northern Italy has a high ethnically Chinese population that
travel back & forth with China regularly. The centre of infection is
Lombardy, particularly Milano, which has the highest Chinese numbers of any
city in the country. But the idea Italy is more affected than other
European countries is also because Italy has one of the best healthcare
systems in the world. In other words, detection here will likely be ahead
of elsewhere.

Just a comment on the part of this I understand.
TT