On Friday, March 20, 2020 at 6:47:31 PM UTC+1, PS wrote:

> Also, would it be worthwhile to join Github and chime in with some support
> for the feature on that thread? I don't know if it's meant mostly for
> technical suggestions and solutions, or if a simple confirmation that
> another person would find such a feature useful is... useful.

I think it's worth to use your GitHub account, or make one, to "Star" the
tiddlywiki
repo <https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5>. The more stars ... the
better ;)

And once you have an account, you can start to join discussions there too,
if you want.

TW-issues should be "solvable". So if you start your suggestion with:

As a User I would like to: ... or

The existing behaviour is: ....
The expected behaviour is: ...

If it looks like this, we have chance, to do something. ... BUT ... Be
aware "The core" (devs) have to have "the big picture" in mind.
So not everything, which "sounds" great for 1 user may work for all users.

have fun!
mario