Gloom, Mohammad

I tested the first Gloom button. It worked. Then I tested Mohammads
version. Changing the language to danish of course. That worked very well.
Now in another of my Wikies I tried the latest Gloom button, and were
offered translation into Persian. I could try to clear browser cache of
course. But instead I tried first version Gloom button and that still works
without that.
I want to use your great solutions in more wikies and that seems to work
nicely.

Using my wiki translated into danish the button is in english but the
translation windows is of course fine.

Birthe