much gratitude for your testing and feedback

I tested the first Gloom button. It worked. Then I tested Mohammads 
version. Changing the language to danish of course. That worked very well.
Now in another of my Wikies I tried the latest Gloom button, and were 
offered translation into Persian. I could try to clear browser cache of 
course. But instead I tried first version Gloom button and that still works 
without that.

lol I got Hindi.  So my first version still works?  Good.  I wonder why it 
stopped for me...

> I want to use your great solutions in more wikies and that seems to work 
> nicely.

Mohammad's solution is perfect for applying translate tiddlers to an entire 
wiki, the original button would be good for a trandlate button for single 
tiddlers (like for attaching to a post here) or self-contained stand-alone 
tiddlers (like I usually produce).

> Using my wiki translated into danish the button is in english but the 
> translation windows is of course fine.

The "Translate" in the button would be English-- couldn't find a core 
language tiddler for translate.  Did the button show En/US > (danish)? (the 
part after the > should be reading your browser's language setting which I 
thought might be a visual clue the button was for the user's language)

The "public health agency search bookmarks" tiddler (over in the Additions 
to Mohammad's Covid wiki) was where I used some core lingo to translate 
some of the tiddler text without needing to use thr translate button-- if 
you want to chezk that as well-- its a single self contained tiddler that 
works by itself (it creates its own temp tiddlers)

> Birthe

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
To view this discussion on the web visit

Reply via email to