TT

I understood that the public information said "*not to call emergency
before hardly breathing and lips turning blue* ?" it is that I call stupid,
and I stand by it for the same reason you ask "HOW would you know what
critical means". I believe we are in furious agreement.

People need contact from multiple people regularly, and the need to be
forearmed with questions to interrogate possible sufferers to get around
misinformation/understanding and politeness. Of course insufficient
attention may be a sad reality in an overstretched hospital system, but
then para-medical volunteers may even be able to help with palliative care.

Regards
Tony