Earlier I complained about the elderly getting the news and the latest
corona virus plan from TV. We were to change the TV signal end of this
month. We are now told that it will be postponed for 3 months.

Rather funny because politicians have discussed it but are not really able
to decide before the final vote and that will be at march 31. Really seldom
have we heard politicians agree BEFORE voting about something.

*Arguments before:*
Politician: signal change was decided 2015: you should have adapted to that.
Old people: An Epidemic plan was made 2008: why did you not follow through
with that practically?

Birthe