Birthe, I tried the ESC route, but it does not work.

About the tiddler you say "you can add that in the control panel": from what I
understand the tiddler is supposed to show up in the keyboard shortcuts list in
the CP automatically. But the tiddler just with the $:/config/ShortcutInfo/ tag
it does not show up in the list. What am I missing?

20 Apr 2020, 06:51 by strikkeglad...@gmail.com: