Ciao Jeremy

Good post I thought about and looked at. This is my boiled down version in
reply ...

1 - The internal search mechanism in GG sucks. I had thought to isolate
"all but only" through it for a fortnight. Its still off by a big margin. I
can find no way via search to reliably return posts about editing (my
current interest). For reasons I don't know search in GG is often different
that in GG search main.

2 - I do like ideas of curation, exact, reliable tagging etc. But aware its
labour. The specific issue here is that the posts are OFTEN somewhat ahead
of a classification. What I mean is that TW, currently, is not easily
systematized. I think that compounds the issue.

(1), would likely be done better in other online systems. Though I have not
tested that.

(2), Is interestingly iluminative; perhaps broadly doable with folk who
grasp the basic parameters.

Best wishes
TT