TT,

I would think many of lewis carols words in Jabberwocky have become real in
the minds of those who can recite it.
https://interestingliterature.com/2016/01/a-short-analysis-of-jabberwocky-by-lewis-carroll/

The point being something "becomes" when it is seen, used, restated,
published.

Clearly there are degrees of "becoming".

Regards
Tony