This is the one of the characters that I use most frequently.  I nominate
it as a Candidate for the first OneCharacterWiki.  Obviously, I should at
least export it as an JSON object, if only to avoid loading the poor thing
into a standard  Empty TiddlyWiki file.  After all, it is supposed to be an
isolated character and it would likely be totally over-whelmed by being
placed in an Empty TW file.

🐟

As an added benefit of isolation, this little fellow will automatically be
appropriately "socially distanced", almost like me!

Care to guess the meaning I am trying to impart?