Mat,

Thanks I will fork it, but I may share back because I am hoping the
Autonomouse tags, fields buttons etc... take off, in which case it would
not be niche

A simple extra mechanism will use a field-values-filter if a tiddler of
fieldname exists. It will have no impact on your field value selector,
except when a "fieldtiddler" exists and in effect make field selector a
little more configurable.

Regards
Tony