Tony, is that to say you like the wiki as it is, or would you prefer the
max-width of the tiddlers to be removed?

Birthe, I removed some of the tabs in the sidebar. Instead of using
http://publicsidebar.tiddlyspot.com/, I just altered my publish '.bat'
script. The $:/tags/SideBar tag controls whether a tiddler appears in the
sidebar, so in the script I just delete it for the tab shadow tiddlers I
didn't want to appear.

Ash