Thanks guys glad you like it, hope I didn't make everyone too hungry.

On Thursday, 9 July 2020 17:45:19 UTC+1, Michael Wiktowy wrote:

> I am hesitant to mention a bug report after your description of the amount
> of work to render it but ... Is there supposed to be two identical piles of
> "Orzo, Risoni" in the bottom left row of your image map or (following the
> pattern and knowing no Italian) is there such a thing as "Risini"?

Hey nice catch Mike glad you caught it, you guys really are paying
attention :) Luckily it is just a mislabeling on the overlay, no need to
re-render, though I would if it did.
Some shapes can have different names in different regions, likewise the
same name can be used for different shapes too such is the case here. The
lower right one is supposed to read *Risoni* only.

Fixed all instances of it, should be up now (may need a hard refresh).
Thanks for the report, don't hesitate to point any others, I'll try yo fix
all I can.