Thanks guys, glad you like it.

On Friday, 10 July 2020 15:01:44 UTC+1, Wpq wrote:

> Since I have never really paid attention when travelling to Italy: do you
> have a few, some, a majority, most or all of these in a typical (large)
> supermarket?

Not being Italian I can't tell for sure, but I suspect many (probably most)
of these are regional or home made traditional varieties, relatively
obscure and localized.
Most are probably not something you'd be able to buy in a super market,
probably not even in regional stores. Many of these were hard to find
information even in the internet, and I suspect even most Italians nowadays
aren't familiar with them.