Duarte,

Love the site and Pasta. This is a most fascinating demo of tiddlywiki in
so far as it demonstrates how good it is at organising knowledge. Once a
comprehensive set of data is captured the value is synergistic and it
becomes more than the sum of its parts. I love your zoom in to the picture,
perhaps one day someone can click through to the pasta in there?

To contribute to your endeavour I do think there are ways to present even
more information directly to the user, as a quick example I attached my
simple tag pill enhancement. It allows you to open all tagged, or close all
tagged. On seeing your site I realise tags can have a description or
tooltip that is displayed in the tag pill (ask and I will make it), this
itself can be by lookup to information elsewhere, It may make the tags much
more functional and meaningful to users.

I hope you achieve some sales through your amazon links but this also
prompts me to suggest allowing visitors to select items they want to try
and giving them something similar to a cart - perhaps just the favourites
plugin eg ajh/favorites
<file:///C:/Data/TW5/indexWikis/Registry/index.html#Plugin-ajh%2Ffavorites> or
Mohammads https://github.com/kookma/TW-Favorites

And the future ? start to collect recipes that are typically used for each
pasta type. I had a close connection to an Italian family, making sauce,
pickled eggplant, black spaghetti and more.  The Italians seem to have
acquired some of the best food in the world and made it their own.

Regards
TW Tones