This is amazing and to the difference of others I opened that after lunch
so I did not have to lick the screen.

On the technical part: I am glad I saw that as I am re-re-re-starting my
blog and wrote one based off Hugo and Vue. I now realize that I will have
all that I need in ToddlyWiki and it will be a good opportunity to learn.

On the pasta side, I am French and we have lots of pasta in the
supermarkets. Or so I thought before glancing through your site. I have at
home maybe a dozen of different pasta but 80% of the ones on your site I
have not even seen in real life.
Since I have never really paid attention when travelling to Italy: do you
have a few, some, a majority, most or all of these in a typical (large)
supermarket?