Thanks for Sharing your thoughts,

Cognitive overload is something we can all suffer from. Some aspects of
Tiddlywiki cause this and this is where I believe development would do well
to focus on.

Your focus will no doubt contribute to this thinking.

There are other complex fields such as engineering and even coding that
also offer insight such as modularisation, black-boxes and objects. We can
use what ever suits us to handle tiddlywiki.

What some people think is that building such components limit's creativity,
they are I believe wrong, because if you can quickly define the blocks you
need it is easier to build larger things, things that better represent what
we observe.

You can always build a new component, relationship or module as needed if
your creativity leads that way. Blocks can be anything you define as one,
Done well they reduce cognitive load.

Regards
Tones