Charlie

Thanks for your words too.

You say

> With the wrong kind of tool and/or the wrong kind of structure, you might
> find yourself at some point locked into that structure (i.e. really painful
> to change it) when elucidation, through discovery of new information or
> requirements or opportunities, points to the need for different or
> additional structure(s).

And I agree as your post concludes their is "little pain in change, in
tiddlywiki".

In someways "the rules we should follow, are those that subsequently help
us make and break all the rules" :)

Also you mention the philosophy that;

> "Life has a way of confounding expectations."

As an optimist this is no challenge to my well begin, I find when the going
gets tough, innovation is at hand, because you want to undermine the
barriers in front of you.

Also "if you push hard enough, turbulence forms that resists your forward
motion, but by then you are moving quite fast" :)

Regards
Tony