Cl0d, the DetailsWidget linked by Charlie above is the same one I use. Very
powerful!

Also, I want to correct what I just posted about the Relink plugin and
related functions: only *some* such functions were added to the core in
5.1.14; if you rename tiddlers frequently (and also employ links in
markdown) then you should check out the flibbles relink plugin that Charlie
points to.

-Springer