G'day Cl0d,

So far, my favourite can't-live-without plugins:  Relink
<https://flibbles.github.io/tw5-relink/> and DetailsWidget
<https://tid.li/tw5/plugins.html#DetailsWidget>.

I am a "tweaker" by nature.  Like for anything else, I am always Tiddler
Titles (incrementally, iteratively) tweaking them until I get them
juuuuuust right, as elucidation of information and structural needs comes
together bit by bit.  I'd be lost without Relink.

DetailsWidget is a simple and wonderful way to structure content.  It
really helps me visually organize the cognitive mess that is this old
sponge of mine (I see everything as deeply  intertwingled, i.e. every
little thing is connected to everything.)  I like being able to see more
info "right there", without leaving the happy confines of whatever thing
I'm looking at.

I tend to prefer having multiple TiddlyWiki instances for very clear
purposes (kind of like the kid who does not like the potatoes touching the
peas.)  You will see, though, that when there are intersections of largely
common info, I'm quite happy with one TiddlyWiki handling multiple purposes
(or contextual views) in one TiddlyWiki.

Here are a few examples of mine for your interest, even if just for the
$hit$ and the giggle$:

   - *Le P'tit Aurèle
   <https://leptitaurele.neocities.org/LePtitAurele.html>* *(my first
   TiddlyWiki)*
      - a lexicon of Acadian French / un lexique du français acadien
   - *ADHD Slice'n Dice
   <https://intertwingularityslicendice.neocities.org/CJ_AdhdSliceAndDice.html>*
   - An "Intertwingularity Mapping" journey with TiddlyWiki about ADHD
      (inattentive subtype)
   - Product Reviews, which wound up turning into a multi-purpose
   TiddlyWiki (one TiddlyWiki with a URL parameter for purpose) for:
   - *Product Reviews

<https://intertwingularityslicendice.neocities.org/CJ_ProductReviews.html?context=ProductReviews>*
      - *Urban Off Gridding for Laypersons

<https://intertwingularityslicendice.neocities.org/CJ_ProductReviews.html?context=OffGridding>*
      - *Hydro Bill Cutting for Laypersons

<https://intertwingularityslicendice.neocities.org/CJ_ProductReviews.html?context=HydroCutting>*
      - *Chromebook: Beyond Web Browsing

<https://intertwingularityslicendice.neocities.org/CJ_ProductReviews.html?context=Chromebook>*
      - *ORM-ish à la TiddlyWiki
   <https://intertwingularityslicendice.neocities.org/CJ_ORM.html>* *(my
   newest project that has all my attention lately)*
      - Using TiddlyWiki for fact-based information modelling and database
      engineering

Cheers, and welcome to TiddlyWikiHood !