Manish, there are different ways to think about organizing quotes.

If I had been working in Tiddlywiki all along, I'd probably set up each
excerpt as its own tiddler, putting only the actual excerpt in the body of
the tiddler and using fields for various citation details such as author,
title, page, meta-title (journal or enclosing book), notes. I'd tag each
one with "excerpt" and use an excerpt-specific template to make each
excerpt display with the relevant fields as desired. Then I would use a
dynamic table for any desired "slice" of tiddlers (filtered based on a
certain source, or a certain author, or with a certain word or keyword,
whatever). If you're starting fresh with TiddlyWiki, I recommend this
granular approach. A tiddler should generally be the smallest informational
unit that is of interest to you and/or your audience.

In my own case, I had already developed (starting in the 1990s) a
full-fledged database of research- and teaching-related excerpts using the
FileMaker database app (which was my software brain prior to TiddlyWiki,
and still handles most of my document-generation tasks). And my main use
for excerpts in TiddlyWiki was to organize the excerpts for each particular
reading, for access during classroom discussion. (It was easy for me to get
FileMaker to "dress" the excerpts up with various bits of syntax and bundle
them in sets based on my usual teaching needs. At the time (duing TW
Classic times) it was easier to copy and paste large sets; I didn't know
how to import a whole array.) So, I batch-generated an excerpt set for each
class session, using a combination of <$details> formatting (using
telmiger's plugin, referenced earlier in this thread) and
quotation-graphics css. The result, for each chapter or article, is a
neat-looking "accordion" array of quotes, where the summary for each
excerpt includes a "teaser" phrase and page number, and the drop-down
allows us to expand passages of interest as needed during discussion. You
can hit "edit" within an excerpt-oriented tiddler to see what the guts look
like:
https://springerspandrel.github.io/tw/ethicsatwes.html#Arisotle%201%20excerpts
...  But again, the reason I didn't take a "granular" approach (one tiddler
per excerpt) is idiosyncratic, and I don't recommend emulating this aspect
of my site organization!

I believe some other folks here have actually developed a full-fledged
biblio tool for tiddlywiki. In particular, if you haven't seen it yet,
check out Mohammad's Refnotes plugin: https://kookma.github.io/Refnotes/

-Springer