> Thanks to all, It seems SWs' are really not the way forward. The 'offline'
> feature was the appeal of TW, but as an app on my home screen, the offline
> function is not working.

You could experiment with using the "browser-storage" plugin from the official
plugin library to store changes in local storage but I’d be worried that it
would be brittle, and the data might be removed by the system without warning.

> It does not open from files either on IOS. Its works in apps like quine but I
> need it to be its own app. Maybe i've missed something, but there must be a
> way to view a TW file offline on mobiles with only the .html file"?

As far as I have been able to discover, there’s no built in way on iOS/iPadOS
to view a locally stored HTML file with JavaScript enabled.

I don’t think it’s quite what you’re after but I have successfully run the
Node.js configuration of TiddlyWiki on iPadOS using both JSBox and Play.js.

Best wishes

Jeremy.