Interesting Tony, Would this be done using browser storage plugin?

To make life easier, I only require a read-only only version for this case.
So no changes will be needed. But for a solution for others, it would I
guess. This is why I thought just loading the TW to read offline would be a
simple affair!

@Ed Thanks, yes I use Quine alot for my TW on my phone, and it's excellent.
But I need a separate branded PWA/APP on the home screen. I have the PWA
part, and now need the storage/cache part.

Best
Nick