Hi Nick

Are you perhaps generating a static rendering of the wiki, and then uploading
that? The process I described works with an ordinary TiddlyWiki standalone HTML
file, you don't need to export anything. If you're using the Node.js
configuration you can save a snapshot of the wiki as an HTML file by clicking
the "save" icon in the sidebar.

Best wishes

Jeremy

--