@Jeremy

I am not using node.js,( I will read up on this) but after a lot of
tinkering, I still couldn't get the empty TW to save to the home screen and
still be viewable offline.Maybe available once but then  disappears. I
tried exporting it as a static site with all the tiddlers, but then this
gives no search function.

alas, It must be my phone, but I think for this case it's just not possible
with my tech level. I'll use Quine for now, and try to find another way.

Thanks Jeremy

@Lin

Thanks, But with the additional setup, I'm not sure my technical ability
will be enough. I was looking for a plugin to install, or just add a
service worker easily as adding a manifest and sw.js file.

Thanks
Nick