@BTC what would be neat is if Muuri looked for a storyViewConfig tiddler
attribute on the list widget, and if it didn't exist used a default value
for the config tiddler.

Then a layout with multiple stories could just specify a storyViewConfig
attribute for each extra stories list view, and if Muuri was used it would
be able to use that configTiddler. This way a layout does not need to know
if Muuri might be used, and installing Muuri would not necessitate editing
shadow tiddlers.