> I highly believe in a new fork not only to use modern JS but also the full
power of CSS3 and HTML5.

*And more important*: lets correct the past design mistakes!

I am sure Jeremy and all developers DO KEEP TW5 in the present state and
maintain it with bug fixing!

*One important point* always missed is TW5 has a lot of features many do
not know, the reason is they are not documented or in better words they are
not well documented or presented.
Look at the wish list of 2021 there are not many features requested by
users many of them can be implemented by TW5 scripts.

So, please encourage Jeremy and the whole developer team and let's support
them for the new fork.