TT,

I understand your concern.
*MORE THAN ONE THING INVOLVED?*

First I am focusing on dragging anything and it "is or becomes a tiddler"
or something according to where you drop it, including a JSON tiddler and
plugins.
Yes it depends on where you drop it.

Just for context I am using the recent bucket, streams and Projectify and
dragging things all over the place. Bucket is a a holding space.

The point being many, if not most, dropzones accept a title, then we can
handle that as we wish. External links dropped may become unfriendly
titles, however I am looking at parsing titles and generating nicer ones,
moving the old title into a tiddler field.

I hope that helps?
Tones