Ciao

The whole thread is very interesting! It touches on a lot of things.
Unfortunately my mind is going in different directions :-(.

I'm trying to think *what an INTEGRATED LINK HARVESTER would look like?*
ONE interface, multiple methods?

For instance to capture page TITLES, not just urls, in WikiText format, I
hacked a browser BOOKMARKLET [very easy to do even if you don't know
JavaScript] that will let you copy the URL and the TITLE ...

(Only tested on desktop FF & Chrome ...) *Just indicative of a extra way we
might look into?*

*Bookmark name*: Copy link as WikiText
*URL*:
javascript:text='[['+document.title+'|'+location.href+']]';window.prompt('Copy
to clipboard: Ctrl+C, Enter',text);false

 I will write later about other aspects.

Best wishes
TT