Sorry to bump this but I did a little test and looked at the source to see
how the data was stored.

I create a tiddler like this:

[image: tiddler.png]

Then I used action-setfield to move the text to a field called "test". When
I looked at the source I saw this:

[image: source-div.png]

So it looks to my non-technical eyes that "text" is stored in the <pre>
element, and other fields within the <div> tag. However it also seems that
all the information was retained.

Can anyone with knowledge of TiddlyWiki internals confirm that this safe to
do, or are there instances where I could lose data?