@JWHoneycutt Although it behaves the same as other fields within
TiddlyWiki, it does seem the the contents of the "text" field is *stored
*differently
to other fields (see my previous post).

My question is more about whether this matters when copying content from
the text of a tiddler into a different field. I realize now that I have
made the title of this thread is too general, so at some point I will
probably make another post that gets more to the point.