G'day Tones,

Thank you much for taking the time.

As a career senior systems analyst and now freelance information systems
consultant, I appreciate where you are coming from.

It just boils down to different perspectives about wiki.

I've never liked applying to wikis the kind of rules, constraints, and/or
standards (say rigidness?) I've always rigorously applied in database
design and software development.  That has always felt (TO ME!)
antithetical to the spirit of wikis and to this agile mindset I have, very
much in line with Scott Ambler's Agile Modeling <http://agilemodeling.com/>
and Agile Documentation
<http://agilemodeling.com/essays/agileDocumentation.htm> *(and all of the
related principles <http://www.agilemodeling.com/principles.htm> +
practices <http://www.agilemodeling.com/practices.htm>) in the application
of a content / information / knowledge componentization
<https://blog.okfn.org/2007/04/30/what-do-we-mean-by-componentization-for-knowledge/>
 process.)*

*(Yeah, all of those links are to some of my favourite reads.  They all
express, way more eloquently than I ever could, what/how I think.)*

Every little word I put in a wiki is a bit, I suppose, like a contract.
And every single one can be renegotiated at any time.

Interesting discussion*s* for sure throughout this particular Google
Group:  sure, fantastic discussions about TiddlyWiki, but just as much
value in here re cognitive psychology (a buffet of thinking
processes/patterns for creating and managing content / information /
knowledge.)

Such good stuff.