On Thursday, July 22, 2021 at 5:14:00 PM UTC+2 springer wrote:

And as much as you may "choose my tiddler names well enough when needed so
> they need not change in future",  renaming a tiddler is not always a matter
> of realizing that you failed to have foresight the first time around. (My
> reason for invoking the Bombay to Mumbai change --

I think changes like this are easy to handle, without breaking "old"
change all links to be Mumbai. ... As long as you keep 1 tiddler named
Bombay. It could contain eg:

Now [[Mumbai]] since 1995.

If you have a look at wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mumbai  ...
The first thing it says is: "Bombay redirects here"

just a thought.
-mario