Although I figure most folk will understand Eric's nice solution, I'll
throw mine here anyway, for the giggles.

If anything, you'll see clues that this old sponge of mine operates pretty
much way out in left field, or the far side ...

Assuming that  the negative sign is included with the number in every
frequency field ...

What we have here, folks, is a dynamically created filter, which totally
gets my geek mojo going:

\define bL2() [[
\define midPart() ]!days:last-contact{
\define lastPart() !!frequency}]
\define theCount() +[count[]

! The result

<$vars thisFilter={{{ [has[frequency]sort[]addsuffix[::]]
[has[frequency]sort[]addsuffix[,]] +[sort[]] +[join[]] +[split[::]]
+[butlast[]] +[addprefix<bL2>] +[search-replace[,],<midPart>]
+[addsuffix<lastPart>] +[join[ ]] }}}>

Count of items: <$count filter=<<thisFilter>>/>

<$list filter=<<thisFilter>>>

</$list>

</$vars>